Monday, December 19, 2011

what do you want for the holidays?





Inspired by a cool new New York Times personality test, I've decided to visually map out gift ideas.


My family has decided to swear off the normal gift-giving.  But somehow "no gifts" really means "one cool gift" -- and so I am wracking my brain trying to come up with something meaningful, and fun. Personally, I like experience gifts (tickets, trips, dinner out, an adventure) more than things....


Which of these reflects your wishes? Or throw your own desire into the picture pile.


Disco party.


Add caption


Go to a show.




A new look, complete w/ crazy sweaters.


A little surprise.


Gag gift.





Tickets to something surprising.


New music.


Take me away.


Fancy food. Beam me back to NYC.


Tell me what you want, what you really really want.














Tell me what you want, what you really really want....




ps-- Try the New York Times's personality test, one of the coolest I've seen. It's called visual DNA.  
                         TAKE THE PERSONALITY TEST


                         *                        *                     *                        *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors