Monday, January 9, 2012

from the 2 to the 0 to the 1 to the 2





A little check-in to find out how all you are faring so far in 2012??


Here's a website where you can peruse others' resolutions & set your own... check it out.



My year did not exactly start out the best... On the heels of an awesome holiday and birthday party (burlesque, oh yes!) (and a pinata), I fell outrageously ill on new year's eve.
    Then we in Austin woke up to the news that a young woman was brutally murdered walking home the night before in what we all think of as a totally safe idyllic place to live.


Somehow though, I remain very optimistic this year.
  
Resolutions: dance more in my bedroom
                         yo-ga        yo-ga      (perhaps hauling amps in 'n out of the van does not count as exercise afterall)
                            style it up a notch    (thanks mom for the sparkly christmas sweaters)
                                 pay off my credit cards by April
                                      practice my ass off
                                            lazy brunches with friends
                                                   meet the XX


And then there are the serious goals. The ones I wished for on the birthday cake... and since I'm superstitious (read: born Italian Catholic), I can't tell you here.


But suffice it to say, with Alissa & Agustin as my co-pilots, I am feeling lots of momentum -- like this year is ours for the taking.


WHAT ARE YOUR 2012 RESOLUTIONS? OR NEW YEAR'S WISHES?
    AND ARE THEY STILL IN PLAY?


Remember, it's never too late to live the life you wished you'd had.


xo
   ~jessie


*                                *                               *                             *                                 *





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors